Who We Are
Vynamic is a healthcare industry and Life Sciences management consulting firm headquartered in Philadelphia with offices in Boston, Durham and London. As a strategic consulting partner focused exclusively on healthcare, we are a team of trusted, authentic and accomplished leaders with deep and broad healthcare transformation expertise. Our focus is on helping clients achieve actionable strategy, operational intelligence and healthy culture through a reimagined approach to healthcare consulting. Our unique and flexible partnership approach enables us to provide a tailored, personalized and highly impactful delivery experience. We are unified by our energy, entrepreneurial culture and shared purpose of “we believe there is a better way”.
We partner with our clients to lead key strategic and operational initiatives across all sectors of the healthcare industry including, Healthcare Technology, Life Sciences, Providers and Public Health. We have a proven reputation in partnering with the top 20 largest Pharma and Healthcare technology companies in Europe, as well as medium size organisations to deliver on their most strategic and high priority initiatives, and offer broad expertise in Public Health.
As the flagship office for Vynamic in Europe, we are continuing our growth trajectory by strategically building teams at the heart of healthcare industry markets, enabling our vision to further expand Vynamic’s impact, partnerships and innovative solutions to European clients.
The Director of Business Development is responsible for leading all new client acquisition activities in the London market. The Director of Business Development reports to the Head of New Client Acquisition and collaborates extensively with the London Hub Lead, as well as London and US-based team members to help drive new business.
New Client Acquisition:
- Builds on Vynamic’s market position by identifying, cultivating and managing relationships with prospective new clients in our target growth areas.
- Partners with Head of Client Acquisition to align on target clients in each sector to ensure a healthy client balance across sectors and services.
- Builds a relationship map for each target client to identify and prioritize multiple points of contact with key decision-makers
- Prioritizes and develops a plan of entry for each target client to position Vynamic as a valued business partner – clearly articulating Vynamic’s value proposition to drive qualified business opportunities.
- Collects, summarizes, and collaborates with Head of New Client Acquisition to define market insights to evaluate and prioritize new services, sector opportunities and potential partnership opportunities.
- Leads contracting efforts with new clients including development and agreement to Non-Disclosure Agreements, Statements of Work, Pricing Structure and Master Services Agreements.
- Partners with other Vynamic team members on their connections to target clients / new business opportunities; including setting of priorities across target clients, client meeting and material preparation, plan of action and timing for driving new opportunities to allow Vynamic to be best positioned to win.
- Collaborates with the Head of New Client Acquisition to establish, build, manage and report out on a pipeline of new business opportunities.
- Coordinates the business development process for new client opportunity and supports the Sector Lead / Team Member with proposal preparation, presentations, client discussions and other related activities.
- Partners with the Staffing Function to align opportunities to resources having the right skills and experience to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Establishes and follows through on a repeatable New Client “Check-In” process to ensure Vynamic is meeting
client’s initial expectations and positioned for sustainable account growth
Existing Client Support:
- Works with the Account Managers, Opportunity Leads and consulting team at existing clients to expand our
sphere of influence across the client’s organization.
- Serves as subject matter expert for business development.
Business Development Capabilities:
- Creates and manages business development approach and tools including relationship mapping, pipeline
management and monthly reporting.
Competencies & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10+ years of experience
- 5+ years of sales experience in selling professional services
- Proven track record in acquiring new clients
- Experience in healthcare/life-sciences is a strong plus
- Excellent organizational, planning and project management skills
- Excellent presentation skills, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to create, cultivate and maintain long lasting client relationships
- Ability to build a vision and translate into an actionable plan and execute
- Entrepreneurial minded and results-focused, with desire to find “a better way” to support our growing team
- Strong interpersonal skills (EQ) and ability to interface with internal and external stakeholders at various levels
across the organization
- Committed to thriving within Vynamic’s values
At Vynamic, our vision is to be the healthiest company in the world, and we are invested in building a strong, diverse team to reach our vision. As such, Vynamic provides equal employment opportunities to all employees or any other covered persons regardless of race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer-related or HIV/AIDS-related), genetic information, or sexual orientation. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.