Vynamic is a healthcare industry management consulting firm headquartered in Philadelphia with additional offices in Boston, Durham and London. We partner with our clients to lead key strategic and operational initiatives across all sectors of the healthcare industry. We are continuing on our growth trajectory by strategically building teams at the heart of healthcare industry markets. We are united by a common purpose: We believe there is a better way.
Our business strategy is to craft a culture that generates healthier results for clients. By cultivating our healthy culture, we empower our team members to live healthy, lead with integrity, continually learn, constantly grow, and thrive in a fun and vibrant environment.
As a Director at Vynamic you can expect to have the following responsibilities:
- Lead project teams by overseeing the creation of high-quality project deliverables, removing obstacles for project team, and setting expectations for quality and performance
- Facilitate agreement to decisions and outcomes when faced with adversity, ambiguity, or opposition
- Lead identification and addressing of existing and potential obstacles, issues, and opportunities
- Cultivate healthy team culture encouraging sense of belonging and open engagement, promoting collaboration and healthy questioning in the spirit of finding a better way
- Directly manage the development and maintenance of key stakeholder relationships
- Commitment to contributing to Vynamic business demonstrated through sharing business building expertise to help Vynamic achieve business development goals and further developing Vynamic knowledge and experience in support of ongoing strategic initiatives
- Develop Vynamic talent through clear, kind, timely and actionable feedback and building long-term success of team members through career development conversations and goal setting
- Build strong, successful teams by aligning work and opportunities to best utilize talents and strengths
- A bachelor's degree and a minimum of 8+ years of experience at a leading consulting firm; Big 4 experience preferred OR 10+ years of healthcare industry specific experience with commensurate skills applicable towards consulting
- Significant experience and skill presenting in front of senior level clients through written and verbal channels
- Experience considering risk, evaluating alternatives, and encouraging input from others to effectively make decisions
- Ability to clearly articulate complex concepts to ensure understanding and alignment
- Ability to perform effectively when faced with adversity, ambiguity, or opposition
- Ability to effectively lead team in excellent project delivery
- Working knowledge of Vynamic strategic priorities, vision, and direction
- Experience in relationship management, across both relationship development, maintenance, and ability to translate to opportunity
- Experience developing internal talent through actionable feedback, opportunity identification and career development support
- Embodies the Vynamic Brand and Values
At Vynamic, our vision is to be the healthiest company in the world, and we are invested in building a strong, diverse team to reach our vision. As such, Vynamic provides equal employment opportunities to all employees or any other covered persons regardless of race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer-related or HIV/AIDS-related), genetic information, or sexual orientation. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.