Vynamic is a healthcare industry management consulting firm headquartered in Philadelphia with additional offices in Boston, Durham and London. We partner with our clients to lead key strategic and operational initiatives across all sectors of the healthcare industry. We are continuing on our growth trajectory by strategically building teams at the heart of healthcare industry markets. We are united by a common purpose: We believe there is a better way.
Our business strategy is to craft a culture that generates healthier business results for clients. By cultivating our healthy culture, we empower our team members to live healthy, lead with integrity, continually learn, constantly grow, and thrive in a fun and vibrant environment.
As a Senior Associate at Vynamic you can expect to have the following responsibilities:
- Execute project deliverables under the guidance of project go-to's, upholding strict quality standards
- Support project team through identification and understanding of potential risks and issues, escalating appropriately
- Ensure understanding and alignment through clear written and verbal formats
- Develop genuine stakeholder relationships within client and project team through excellent delivery and communication
- Build performance capacity in core consulting skills by seeking learning opportunities across healthcare, consulting services and client delivery
- Identify opportunities for continued growth by seeking and responding to feedback wherever possible
- Develop professional networks
- Contribute to healthy team culture through collaboration, V-team engagement, and cultural events
- A bachelor's degree and a minimum of one year experience at a management consulting firm; Big 4 experience preferred
- Experience working within a project team supporting project delivery
- Experience working on a client engagement/project
- Experience working within a collaborative team or work environment
- Working knowledge of Project Management methodology and terms (i.e. scoping, resource and time allocation, project planning, and budgeting)
- Working knowledge of Consulting processes and terms (i.e., SOW, staffing, Business Development)
- Understanding of successful meeting format and structure and ability to capture and deliver clear meeting objectives and outcomes
At Vynamic, our vision is to be the healthiest company in the world, and we are invested in building a strong, diverse team to reach our vision. As such, Vynamic provides equal employment opportunities to all employees or any other covered persons regardless of race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer-related or HIV/AIDS-related), genetic information, or sexual orientation. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.