Vynamic is a healthcare industry management consulting firm headquartered in Philadelphia with additional offices in Boston, Durham and London. We partner with our clients to lead key strategic and operational initiatives across all sectors of the healthcare industry. We are continuing on our growth trajectory by strategically building teams at the heart of healthcare industry markets. We are united by a common purpose: We believe there is a better way.
Our business strategy is to craft a culture that generates healthier business results for clients. By cultivating our healthy culture, we empower our team members to live healthy, lead with integrity, continually learn, constantly grow, and thrive in a fun and vibrant environment.
Vynamic is looking for experienced management consultants in all of our Hubs, including the Philadelphia, Boston, Durham and London regions, to join our dynamic and engaging team. We value extremely bright, hardworking, and articulate team members who consistently demonstrate initiative, creativity and an intense drive to ensure superior results for our clients.
The Senior Associate will be focused on client delivery, working within collaborative, supportive teams to help our clients achieve meaningful results. Our work falls within one or more of the following service areas: Actionable Strategy, Operational Intelligence and Healthy Culture. Vynamic team members partner with clients through multiple project phases to lead key strategic and operational initiatives.
As a Senior Associate at Vynamic you will be a member of a structured yet non-hierarchical team, access to clients, helping to build solutions and deliverables to achieve strategic goals. This role provides the unique opportunity to deliver on high-visibility projects at top clients, build on delivery and industry knowledge through our commitment to life-long learning, all while balancing a healthy culture and value for the individual. Our priority is to grow Vynamic for our people, not at the expense of our people.
- Executes timely creation of project deliverables under the guidance of project go-to’s, upholding strict quality standards
- Supports project team through identification of risks and issues, escalating appropriately
- Ensures understanding and alignment through clear, concise written and verbal communications
- Builds credibility within client and project team through excellent delivery, communication, and professionalism
- Builds performance capacity in core consulting skills by seeking learning opportunities across healthcare, consulting services and client delivery
- Identifies opportunities for continued growth by seeking and responding to feedback wherever possible
- Builds and maintains professional networks
- Contributes to healthy team culture through collaboration, V-team engagement, and cultural events
- A bachelor's degree and a minimum of one year experience at a leading consulting firm; Big 4 experience preferred
- Experience working within a project team supporting project delivery
- Experience working on a client engagement/project
- Experience working within a collaborative team or work environment
- Working knowledge of Project Management methodology and terms (i.e. scoping, resource and time allocation, project planning, and budgeting)
- Working knowledge of Consulting processes and terms (i.e., SOW, staffing, Business Development)
- Understanding of successful meeting format and structure and ability to capture and deliver clear meeting objectives and outcomes
At Vynamic, our vision is to be the healthiest company in the world, and we are invested in building a strong, diverse team to reach our vision. As such, Vynamic provides equal employment opportunities to all employees or any other covered persons regardless of race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer-related or HIV/AIDS-related), genetic information, or sexual orientation. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.