At Vynamic, we believe that our team members are in control of where they work and what they do. Staffing at Vynamic is an integral cultural process that puts our company values into action. We are looking for a high-EQ, ultra-organized person that can balance many stakeholders and provide a tailored experience aimed at serving the unique needs of each Vynamic consulting team member.
The Staffing Manager will partner with the Head of Staffing and is responsible for working with Client Group Executives (CGEs), Account Managers, Opportunity Leads, the Business Development team, and Vynamic Consulting Team Members on a daily basis to understand all opportunities requiring resources and coordinating project staffing decisions across Vynamic.
The Staffing Manager will help coordinate staffing-related discussions across all hubs, working closely with Opportunity Leads and Team Members to align project resource requirements, including timing of the project and team member’s skill set, experience, and interests. The Staffing Manager has a unique opportunity to collaborate across Vynamic to help expand our sphere of influence across our clients and make a direct impact on client growth and satisfaction.
The Staffing Manager will also collaborate extensively and serve as an integral connector across various departments within Vynamic including the C–suite, Operations Team, Business Development Team, Finance Team, Talent Team, and Marketing Team – as well as other team members across the organization. The Staffing Manager will report to the Head of Staffing.
Staffing Management – 90%
- Partner with Head of Staffing in working with CGEs, Account Managers, Business Development and Opportunity Leads to understand all opportunities (new projects & extensions) requiring resources and coordinate all project staffing decisions across Vynamic
- Coordinate staffing related discussions across all hubs including working closely with Opportunity Leads & Team Members to align project resource requirements, including timing of the project with team member skill set, experience and interests
- Collaborate with Head of Staffing to appropriately align to key accounts, CGEs, and Account Managers to schedule regular touch points to assess current and potential client staffing needs and evaluate team member contract end date to understand extension probability
- Coordinate discussions and meetings with team members to understand project preferences, provide unbiased support on project selection, and update skills and experience on a recurring basis
- Work with Opportunity Leads to update/maintain pipeline opportunities in Financial Force, in partnership with Business Development team and Finance as needed
- Support New Hire Orientation activities, including conducting check-ins with New Hire and maintaining content for presentations
- Support Client Acquisition and Head of Staffing in coordination of prioritized project opportunities and resource options
- Manage the unstaffed team members and process
- Communicate with Talent Development Team on specific skillset gaps identified through the staffing process and other trends (e.g., levels, team-based projects, etc.)to optimize talent mix/pipeline to align with forecasted project demand
Reporting & Forecasting – 5%
- Partner with Head of Staffing to create, run, and maintain weekly reports and forecasts to highlight overall staffing environment including available team members and pipeline opportunities
- Assist with slide preparation to summarize reporting/forecasting outputs as needed
Strategic Priority Support & Project Support – 5%
- Support implementation and change management of Scaling Staffing strategic priority
- Support implementation and change management of staffing related components of the PSA project (Financial Force implementation)
- Support continued evolution of Vynamic’s staffing model, processes and system enhancements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Boston or Philadelphia preferred location
- Excellent organizational skills, keeping track of many moving pieces amid constant change
- Excellent planning and project management abilities
- Executive presence, strong EQ, and ability to engage and effectively manage various stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic working knowledge of CRM and demand tracking systems (e.g., Salesforce)