The Talent Acquisition Sourcer will be responsible for designing, building and managing recruitment activities and candidate sourcing efforts for the Ashfield Advisory consulting businesses primarily in the US region. This role supports all 4 Advisory businesses, driving full-cycle recruiting efforts from requirement definition, sourcing, through to offer negotiation and hire using Workday. The role holder will ensure they are fully familiar with the different talent requirements in STEM, Putnam Associates, Vynamic, and Smart Analyst and will work closely with the people teams in these businesses to ensure a pipeline of suitable candidates. This role is US based, and will partner closely with the UK TA Specialist.
- Deliver new hire requirements and develop approaches to attracting, sourcing, and acquiring top talent to enable achievement of business strategy
- Work with each of the Advisory businesses to understand their business and functional areas of responsibility, the workforce planning needs, and also develop an in-depth understanding of future talent requirements.
- Design resourcing plans, define role requirements, and develop innovative sourcing options including networking, headhunting, and building talent pools.
- Recommend, coordinate, and participate in hiring events such as job fairs, external recruiting, and other networking events
- Provide program management for all Talent Acquisition initiatives and support the development of a resourcing strategy that delivers the requirements for the Advisory businesses in the UK region
- Maintain a candidate database and market research capability to maintain a full and active talent pipeline
- Communicate and further develop the Ashfield Advisory brand while ensuring a positive candidate experience aligned with the Ashfield Advisory culture
- Manage new and existing candidate activities including market/industry mapping, prospecting candidates, and maintaining consistent communication with recent applicants
- Implement different recruiting and sourcing strategies to ensure optimum effectiveness in hiring talent
- Provide leadership in educating hiring managers on best practice in relation to talent acquisition (e.g. interview skills, assessment tools, sourcing methods)
- Have a good understanding of the local labor and candidate markets for areas of responsibility to provide guidance to the business/stakeholders on demographics and sourcing strategies
- Provide insights on how to use HR analytics to inform decision making and deliver results
Competencies & Experience Required:
- Experience and track record of recruiting in consulting and knowledge-based industries
- Excellent overall knowledge of all aspects of talent acquisition
- Ability to confidently present as a brand ambassador for the Ashfield Advisory businesses
- Analytical and strategic thinker that can predict future talent challenges
- Good knowledge of US employment law, in particular in relation to the recruitment cycle
- Exceptional communication skills with emotional intelligence to build relationships and effectively collaborate with the Advisory businesses
- Detail and goal-oriented, has the flexibility to deal with multiple and changing priorities while focused on customer service and quality
- 3+ years recruitment experience with a strong background in resourcing roles
- Business, HR or other relevant degree