A Global Life Sciences company was launching a new drug within the US Oncology Market and did not have a formal team and/or strategic launch plan in place one year prior to anticipated FDA approval.
A global Life Sciences company was launching a new oncology drug in the US market and did not have a formal team and/or strategic launch plan in place one year prior to anticipated FDA approval.
This was the team’s first launch for the new drug, but many more were to follow as additional indications were anticipated to hit the market in the coming years.
The company – understanding that a launch comes with both excitement and complexity – approached Vynamic to help achieve two key objectives:
1. Mobilize a launch team across 15+ functional areas
2. Develop the tools, processes and governance required to efficiently and repeatedly drive towards future launches
Vynamic guided the team through a 10-week ‘Boot Camp’ to ramp-up, kick-start and establish key program elements. Activities included:
1. Confirming Launch Leads
2. Defining launch success and objectives
3. Identifying and rallying team members
4. Outlining a formal meeting cadence and launch governance
5. Developing a robust launch project plan
After ‘Boot Camp’ Vynamic supported the team in launch plan execution by establishing accountability through efficient communication and transparency:
Vynamic worked hand-in-hand with the launch team to:
The client’s preparation enabled a successful launch into the market while creating rapid awareness and adoption of the drug – helping to maximizing its market share within the defined patient population.