Thank you for your interest in Vynamic. We encourage you to explore the career opportunities highlighted on our Careers page.
We would like to make all candidates aware of recruitment scams in which fraudsters pretend to represent prominent companies such as Vynamic in order to obtain sensitive personal and financial information. Fraudsters have set up fraudulent websites and used fake emails to create the impression they are from the company in order to carry out the deception.
As part of the fraud, unsuspecting candidates may be invited to participate in fraudulent interviews, asked to fill out fabricated employment applications and, on occasion, have even been issued fake offer letters, all with the ultimate goal of trying to entice victims to pay money or divulge sensitive personal information.
Please be cautious to the points below as your progress your job search.
• Unsolicited communication from an individual or websites with which you are unfamiliar, or whose domain name is
inconsistent with the actual business.
• Correspondence from free email accounts like Yahoo, Hotmail, or Gmail. Our recruiters may initiate communication with candidates via LinkedIn, however, employees will not solicit candidates through a non-Vynamic email address or phone number.
• Communications that do not include information about a specific job opening (or the job description is vague) and/or
extend a job offer without an interview.
• Communications at the application phase requesting sensitive personal data or information, such as your national
identification number, date of birth, social security number, national insurance number, bank account information, passport
information, or any number appearing on identity documents. We will never ask for these details at the pre-employment
• Utilization of video chat rooms (e.g. Google Hangouts) to conduct interviews. We conduct our video interviews over Zoom or MS Teams only.
• Our Recruitment Processes never involves Skype or Telegram, we never conduct interviews over text, chat, or email.
• Our Talent Acquisition team and you will always have a telephone or video conversation (with a camera on) via Zoom or MS Teams, or you will have Zoom or MS Teams interviews with multiple Vynamic individuals whose names you will know in advance.
• For select roles, a final interview may be conducted in-person at a Vynamic office, where you may meet multiple
interviewers and members of the team.
• Requests from Vynamic for monetary payments at any point in the hiring process. We will never make such requests.
• Job opportunities that come from people you do not know and appear “too good to be true”.
• We will never ask our future employees or candidates to pay for their equipment or office set up. Equipment is always provided by Vynamic.
We thank you for your career application with Vynamic and look forward to speaking with you.