Vynamic is a healthcare industry management consulting firm headquartered in Philadelphia with additional offices in Boston, Durham and London. We partner with our clients to lead key strategic and operational initiatives across all sectors of the healthcare industry. We are continuing on our growth trajectory by strategically building teams at the heart of healthcare industry markets. We are united by a common purpose: We believe there is a better way.
Our business strategy is to craft a culture that generates healthier business results for clients. By cultivating our healthy culture, we empower our team members to live healthy, lead with integrity, continually learn, constantly grow, and thrive in a fun and vibrant environment.
As a Manager at Vynamic you can expect to have the following responsibilities:
- Create high-quality project deliverables upholding strict quality standards to reach objectives
- Manage project plan or workstreams, resolving issues and mitigating risks, while escalating when necessary
- Systematically gather and analyze information and risks to make recommendations with urgency and confidence
- Dedicates time to further developing Vynamic competencies, knowledge, and experience contributing to the Vynamic brand
- Demonstrate commitment to Vynamic values and representing Vynamic as a brand ambassador internally and externally
- Develop genuine stakeholder relationships through partnership and delivery that exceeds stakeholder expectations
- Progress towards development goals through team member engagement, training, and external sources, identifying opportunities to share with team members and incorporate into day-to-day work to meet shared objectives
- Develop understanding of Vynamic navigator process
- Proactively seek feedback and develops actionable plans that contribute to personal growth
- Frames and provides feedback to peers and supervisors
- Recognize and celebrate the values that different perspectives, experiences, and cultures bring to Vynamic ensuring voices are heard to reach objectives
- A bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5+ years of experience at a management consulting firm; Big 4 experience preferred OR 8+ years of healthcare industry specific experience with commensurate skills applicable towards consulting
- Experience working within a collaborative team or work environment
- Demonstrated understanding of principles of successful relationship management
- Working knowledge and application of Project Management principles applied to managing project workstreams
- Working knowledge of Vynamic sectors, services, and value proposition
- Experience and confidence in presenting to key stakeholders through written and verbal channels
- Actively seeks challenges and sees setbacks as an opportunity to learn and build on personal development
At Vynamic, our vision is to be the healthiest company in the world, and we are invested in building a strong, diverse team to reach our vision. As such, Vynamic provides equal employment opportunities to all employees or any other covered persons regardless of race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer-related or HIV/AIDS-related), genetic information, or sexual orientation. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.