Vynamic is looking to hire Manager-level candidates into our growing Philadelphia team!
As a Manager at Vynamic you can expect to have the following responsibilities:
- Executes project initiatives through the timely creation of project deliverables under the guidance of Vynamic and Client supervisors, upholding Vynamic quality standards
- Manages project plan or complex workstream(s) including deliverables, issues, risks and resources, identifying and escalating risks to supervisor appropriately
- Builds buy-in and commitment to decisions through mutual understanding and collaboration
- Generates recommendations and solutions by being curious, collaborative and innovative
- Builds understanding through effective presentation skills
- Identifies client or potential client needs for Vynamic services
- Builds and maintains professional networks for business development and recruiting purposes
- Builds performance capacity in core consulting skills by increasing expertise in healthcare industry and Vynamic services
- Develops others through feedback and coaching
- Participates in shaping Vynamic’s future through enhancing culture and fostering V-Team
- A bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3+ years of experience at a leading consulting firm; Big 4 experience preferred OR 4+ years of healthcare industry specific experience with commensurate skills applicable towards consulting.
- Relevant functional experience in delivering projects in one or more of Vynamic’s service offering areas or sectors
- Experience working within a collaborative team or work environment
- Demonstrated understanding of principles of successful relationship management
- Working knowledge of Project Management methodology and terms (i.e. scoping, resource and time allocation, project planning, and budgeting)
- Working knowledge of the healthcare industry
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including strong presentation skills
- A high level of motivation, self-starting attitude and mature judgment
- Ability to think creatively and thrive on new challenges
- A strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit
At Vynamic, our vision is to be the healthiest company in the world, and we are invested in building a strong, diverse team to reach our vision. As such, Vynamic provides equal employment opportunities to all employees or any other covered persons regardless of race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer-related or HIV/AIDS-related), genetic information, or sexual orientation. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.