The emerging need for connected, digital patient healthcare solutions has been accelerated by the healthcare workforce crisis – and improved options for scalable patient monitoring and data analytics have provided opportunities for the MedTech industry to jump in. In this episode, Jen is joined by Vynamic Director Andrew Sgarlato and Executive and Head of Healthcare Technology, Mary Virzi, to discuss what MedTech organizations should be thinking about as they invest in the burgeoning digital health space.
Podcast Tags: healthcare, healthcare technology, health tech, med tech, medical devices, digital health, remote patient monitoring, big data, machine learning, artificial intelligence
· What Medtech Startups Need to know About Remote Monitoring
· A Knee Replacement that talks to your Doctor? It’s just the beginning.
· When does a digital health project become a medical device
· How the right infrastructure increases the resilience of your HealthTech devices
· Friday Q&A: For GE HealthCare, the future is digital, CEO Arduini says
· How the medtech industry can capture value from digital health
· Medtech M&A outlook for 2023: Spinoffs, China exits, AI opportunities poised to spur deal rebound
· Medtech buyouts by private equity in Q4 shed light on deal-making trends in 2023: report
For additional discussion, please contact us at TrendingHealth.com or share a voicemail at 1-888-VYNAMIC.
Mary Virzi, Executive and Head of Healthcare Technology
Andrew Sgarlato, Director
Jen Burke, Healthcare Industry Strategist