In this episode, Mindy, Ryan, and Jen discuss a few recent newsworthy items including the judicial activity surrounding Mifepristone, a medical abortion drug, and the recent announcement of Kaiser’s acquisition of Geisinger to launch Risant Health.
Podcast Tags: healthcare, healthcare news, health plans, life sciences, health policy, public health, mergers and acquisitions, FDA
- Texas judge halts FDA approval of abortion pill
- Supreme Court preserves access to key abortion drug as appeal proceeds
- Supreme Court Delays Decision on Abortion Pill, Preserving Access for Now
- Generic abortion pill manufacturer sues FDA in effort to preserve access
- Supreme Court Ensures, for Now, Broad Access to Abortion Pill
- 6 Ways the Mifepristone Rulings May Impact Future FDA Approvals
- Kaiser Permanente to Acquire Geisinger
- Kaiser Permanente and Geisinger come together to launch Risant Health
- Kaiser Permanente: Commitments and Impact
For additional discussion, please contact us at TrendingHealth.com or share a voicemail at 1-888-VYNAMIC.
Mindy McGrath, Healthcare Industry Advisor and Head of Public Health Sector
Ryan Hummel, Executive and Head of Provider Sector
Jen Burke, Healthcare Industry Strategist